Friday, January 6, 2012

Better Late than never!

So back when I actually had my shit together for this, I would get some pretty amazing customer e-mails from time to time. I always meant to share, but could never find the time. Here's some cool stuff sent in!

Matthieu from Germany wrote "Munich was having free beers because the Soccer Team won the championship. And you were there!"
Awesome!

 Roberto from Italy decided to go with a Mini pouch after spotting one in a magazine from Japan (I had no idea it was in this until he send me some scanned pages).

The magazine is "Pedal Speed" and it is issue number 4. If you have access to this, or send me a copy I will hook you the **** up with some free goodies. Super cool! Can anyone translate? I'm pretty sure that it's just the address of one of our old distributors out that way, but either way it would be cool to know exactly what it says.





Anyways, that's all for now. Hit me up anytime on the e-mail to share stories, photos, random sitings, whatever. Odds are, I will throw it up on the site. Talk soon everyone, happy new years!

No comments: