Sunday, February 19, 2012

Spring Cleaning Sale!!

Yeah yeah, so I know its not spring yet, but going off the weather outside I figured why not. I'm trying to clean out my inventory so I can stock back up on supplies to bring you guys some great new gear in time for summer! Be on the lookout for fresh batches of everything I've got.

For now, take a look at what I've got kicking around. It's a great selection of my pouches in a range of sizes. Depending on what you get, here's what you can save, if you order before March 1st.
Purchases Over $35 = 15% Off!!
Purchases Over $45 = 20% Off!!
Purchases Over $55 = 25% Off!!
Purchases Over $65 = 25% Off PLUS FREE SHIPPING!!!
Free shipping applies to domestic orders only. Act fast, to make sure you get the bag you want. Check the following links to see the available stock.


E-mail me @ info@transientbags.com with any questions or to place an order. Please be sure to include number referring to the item you are interested in.

No comments: