Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Update!


Hey Everyone! I've been getting a lot of e-mails from people waiting on more messenger bags. Sorry for the wait, I've had a few 90% complete, and had to wait a bit longer than expected on a shipment of buckles, so I could wrap on them. I've thrown a few Purple Bags on the site.

 I'm also stocked on some great new colorways, that I will be constructing over the next two weeks, and will be releasing at the beginning of May. Yes Black on Black will be back in stock shortly, as well as some other great color. For those of you waiting on the Medic Series, you've only got 2 more weeks to go! Be sure to jump on them, because the first round sold quick!


And don't forget, 10% of all sales from this month, will be donated to the Ride For The Feast benefit, so get on it, and help to put some $$$ towards a great cause!

No comments: